"Sincerity, Innovation, Rigorousness, and Efficiency" is the persistent conception of our company for the long-term to develop together with customers for mutual reciprocity and mutual benefit for 20 Years manufacturer
world best selling products sleeping bag for sleep Supply to New Zealand, We welcome you to visit our factory and look forward to establishing friendly business relationships with customers at home and abroad in the near future.
Fabric: High Density Polyester Taffeta, High Density Polyester Taffeta
Type: 3 Season, 3 seasons
Size: 229*99CM, 90″*39″ / 229cm*99cm
Color: Army green
Weight: 6.5 lbs / 2.95kg
Limit Temperature: 18°C / +0°F
Usage: Outdoor Camping Hiking Travelling
Packaging & Delivery
one piece per compression sack, then packed in one poly bag.
Campsod -18°C/+0°F Ultralight Cotton Envelope Sleeping Bag XXL 90″39″ with More Capacious,Free Compression Sack Included
* Upgrade the Length and Width(XXL Size:90″*39″),The Space is More Capacious.
* High Density Polyester Taffeta with Waterproof Coating Shell Stands up to Years of Use and Resists Water.
* Half-circle Mummy Style Hood with Drawstring Keeps Pillow or Head off the Ground.
* Oxford Compression sack with drawstring closure,Surrounds your face with softness
* Cozy cotton lining feels like luxury bed sheets
* Unique Seamless Dual-zipper Design,Keeps Heat in,Insulation in Place,and Comfort a Priority.
* ZipPlow:Prevents zipper snags by plowing fabric away from zipper,preventing snags
http://www.carcovers.com/covers/cars.html – Car Covers at CarCovers.com. Featuring our Deluxe Shield outdoor car cover great for light outdoor use. 5-year warranty. Excellent light use car cover or for long term indoor storage. Free storage bag. Free shipping to all of the US and Canada.
A Tyvek suit, N95 respirator, clear safety goggles, and latex gloves. Admittedly, the way it’s worn isn’t authentic for a medical setting, though the general gear is, depending on the suspected illness. I’m trained IRL in the right method for putting this stuff on, wearing it, and taking it off, but the first and last parts require a partner to do it right.
I really hope this isn’t… excessive ;o_o
0:00 – Here’s what we’re working with
0:21 – Putting on white latex gloves
1:00 – Changing into the respirator (actually more or less correctly) – a stretch of 1min.16sec. for mask enthusiasts
2:16 – Donning
2:50 – Gloving layer 2 (again, all of that’s not quite right IRL)
3:44 – Taking a look (POV)
4:11 – Squeezing a blood pressure cuff
4:57 – Using a blood pressure cuff to pop a large plastic bubble
5:54 – Second round of the same – didn’t go quite as planned
6:35 – Leads to a gloved needle pop
6:43 – A needle and syringe
7:34 – Long stretch of glove stuff
8:11 – Doffing (seriously, your nursing or medic instructor will murder you if you do it like this)