Good quality 100% 100% Waterproof Dry Bag Duffel Bag, Lightweight, Durable, Comfortable, Versatile for Kyrgyzstan Manufacturers
Product Information Item NO. TY-STB-21-02 Size: 50*26*35cm Material PVC/TPU Clorol (Customized color are welcome ) Capacity 45L Process High-frequency Use Camping,Fishing,Swimming,outdoor Sports Sample Time 7-12days Packaging PP Bag Shipping Port Shenzhen port MOQ 1000pcs Maintenace Instruction: 1.Clean with warm cloth and lay flat to dry; 2.No detergent or bleach; 3.No machine wash or dry clean; 1.It can be used in all kinds of outdoor sports such as ...
We always work as a tangible team to ensure that we can provide you with the best quality and the best price for Good quality 100% 100% Waterproof Dry Bag Duffel Bag, Lightweight, Durable, Comfortable, Versatile for Kyrgyzstan Manufacturers, We welcome new and old customers to contact us by phone or send us inquiries by mail for future business relationships and achieving mutual success.
|Clorol||(Customized color are welcome )|
|Shipping Port||Shenzhen port|
1.Clean with warm cloth and lay flat to dry;
2.No detergent or bleach;
3.No machine wash or dry clean;
1.It can be used in all kinds of outdoor sports such as sailing,driving,fishing,river rafting.
2. Keeping dry with clothes and other things when go to camping or outdoor sports.
Product Link: http://www.the-house.com/dr9apxcrei15zz-dragon-snowboard-goggles.html; http://www.the-house.com/dr9apx2gdybi15zz-dragon-snowboard-goggles.html
Guf reviews the differences between the 2015 Dragon APX & APX2 Goggles.
Get Social :
(24 Aug 2009)
+++NIGHT SHOTS (after midnight)++
1. Saint Ephrem Monastery near Nea Makri, buildings silhouetted against sky red from fires, AUDIO: monastery bells clanging
2. Various of monastery buildings silhouetted against flames, flames licking the sky around, AUDIO: monastery bells clanging
3. Monastery tower, fiercely burning hillside, AUDIO: monastery bells clanging
4. Mid shot fiercely burning hillside, AUDIO: monastery bells clanging
5. Nun in black robe and woman looking distressed, at monastery, AUDIO: monastery bells clanging
6. Fiercely burning hillside
7. Worried men, burning trees behind, start shovelling sand to retard fire
8. Red burning hillside
9. Distressed woman and two nuns
10. Monastery portico, fire burning behind
11. Interior monastery
12. People carrying out basket along corridor (moving remains of Saint Ephrem to secure location away from approaching fire)
13. Exterior, they hurry along carrying basket (moving remains of Saint Ephrem to secure location away from approaching fire)
14. Trees silhouetted against raging fire, pan right to home
15. Wide shot fire fighting plane dumping water on burning hillside, homes
16. Plane dumping water
17. Various of planes collecting water from sea
18. Wide shot burning hillside, plane
19. Homes, smoke in background, pan right to sea
20. Mid shot fiercely burning hillside
21. Wide shot fiercely burning hillside
22. Saint Ephrem Monastery seen through smoke
23. Mid tracking shot of firefighting plane skimming water from sea
24. Various of burning trees
25. Three firefighting planes fly over, man’s head in foreground
26. Plane roars across dropping water
27. Fire engine, smoking hillside behind
28. Men on top of water tank manning hose
29. Men with hose trying to put out fire
30. Close up smouldering trees, smoke, flames
31. Man hacking away at wood fire to put it out
32. Helicopter dropping water on fire
33. Various of trees burning fiercely
34. Wide shot smoke on horizon, hills in foreground
An overnight drop in gale force winds offered hard-pressed Greek firefighters a brief respite on Monday after wildfires raged unchecked for two days north of Athens, burning houses and swathes of forest and forcing thousands to flee their homes.
But the winds, which have been whipping flames up to 33 feet (10 metres) high, were forecast to resume by midday, threatening tinder-dry pine forests.
In Nea Makri, south of Marathon, local authorities said a blaze stretching for 2.5 miles (four kilometres) was tearing down a hillside towards some houses, and a dozen nuns were evacuated from the nearby Monastery of Saint Ephrem.
Dramatic pictures overnight from Nea Makri, and the nearby Monastery of Saint Ephrem, showed the fiercely blazing fires close to the town and monastery, but daylight found the monastery unscathed.
Staff there were sufficiently worried overnight to remove the remains of the revered Saint Ephrem early on Monday, worried that the fire may engulf the monastery itself.
The massive wildfires broke out on Friday and have razed about 58 square miles (37,000 acres or 15,000 hectares) of forest and brush, damaged or destroyed scores of homes and forced thousands to flee outlying areas of the capital.
Six major fires were burning early on Monday across Greece. The Athens blaze started north of Marathon plain, and spread over Mount Penteli – on the city’s limit to the north – threatening outlying suburbs.
At first light on Monday, 17 water-dropping planes and helicopters resumed operations, swooping over flames near
More than 2,000 firefighters, soldiers and volunteers were fighting the blaze on the ground.
the injuries is serious, Health Ministry officials said.
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/4576bcabefecbb3ed8bedd15ea2a3c78
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork